Kobe Bryant Lifestyle,Wife,Family,Bio,Wiki & Facts
Kobe Bryant was a legendary NBA player who was two-time Olympic gold medalist and five-time NBA champion. He was regarded as one of the legendary players in the world. Kobe along-with his 13 year old daughter Gianna died in helicopter crash on 27 Jan 2020 in west of Los Angeles. Here are some information about Kobe Bryant Lifestyle, Wife, Family, Bio, Wiki & Facts
|Full Name||Kobe Bryant|
|Nick Name||Black Mamba|
|Landed on Earth||23 Aug 1978|
|Died||26 Jan 2020(Helicopter Crash)|
|School||Lower Merion, Pennsylvania|
|Profession||Basket Ball Player|
|Mother||Pamela Cox Bryant|
|Father||Joe Bryant(Former NBA Player)|
Marital Status, Affairs & More
|Height||In Centimeters- 198
In Feet Inches- 6’6″
In Meters- 1.98
Traits & Trivia
Some Facts about Kobe Bryant
- Kobe Started playing Basketball at the age of 3. He also loved to play soccer in childhood.
- Kobe met Vanessa while she was working as dancer in 1999. The couple started dating and got married on 18 Apr 2001.
- Kobe’s marriage was not attended by his parents as they didn’t wanted to marry Kobe at very young age and to a girl who was not African-American.
- The couple filed divorce in 2011 but they called it off in 2013 via social media.
- Kobe landed into controversy when in 2003 when 19 years old hotel employee filed complained of a sexual assault. The accuser filed civil lawsuit also but settled it privately.
You May Also Like:-