Jaani (Songwriter) Biography,Age,Wiki & Unknown Facts
Jaani is a popular Indian Music Composer, Lyricist and Singer associated with Hindi and Punjabi songs. Jaani was born on 25 May 1989 in Gidderbaha, Muktsar, Punjab India. In 2012, he started his career with a religious song, “Sant Sipahi”. His super-duper hit song is “Soch”, sung by Harrdy Sandhu . Jaani got fame from the song Soch. Lets know more about Jaani Biography, Age, Wiki & Unknown Facts.
|Full Name||Jaani Johan|
|Landed on Earth||05 May, 1989|
|Birthplace||Gidderbaha, Muktsar, Punjab, India|
|Age||32 Years as on 2021|
|Qualification||Graduate Diploma in Hotel management|
|School||SSD Memorial School Gidderbaha, Muktsar, Punjab, India|
|College/University||Rayat Bahra University, Mohali, Punjab|
|Profession||Singer, Music Composer & Lyricist|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Father||Name Not Known|
Marital Status, Affairs & More
|Height||In Centimeters-173 cm
In Feet Inches-5’8″
In Meters-1.73 m
Traits & Trivia
Interests & Favorites
|Hobbies||Travelling, Dancing, Gymming, Listening to Music|
|Singer||A. R. Rahman, Arijit Singh, Neha Kakkar|
|Song||Parindey, Khawaja Ji|
|Food||Bhindi, Sarson Ka Saag, Makki Ki Roti|
Some Unknown Facts About Jaani :-
- He was writing since his childhood.
- He belongs to a non-musical family.
- Janni first song lyricist was “Kaabil” which never got released.
- Jaani’s first famous song “Soch” (Hindi version) is released as well as English song “Without you” is also released.
- He has worked with B Praak, Harrdy Sandhu, Arvindr Khaira. He has produced Punjabi songs, like “Joker”, “Backbone”, “HornBlow”, “Naah”, “Yaar Ni Mileya” and “Kya Baat Ay”.
- In 2015, Jaani has written lyrics songs like “Taara”, “Ik Saal” and “Naa Ji Naa”.
- His work with music director B Praak on super hit song like Qismat, Mann Bhaarrya, Hath Chumme, Naah, Kaun Hoyega, Soch, Kya Baat At, Pachtaoge and Filhall has done wonders.
- In 2019, he made singing debut Punjabi song with “Jaani Ve Jaani”.
Some Photos of Jaani
You May Also Like:-