Smriti Srinivas Mandhana is a cricketer who plays in the Indian women’s national team and She also plays for the Maharashtra cricket team in domestic cricket.In WPL she is signed to play for Royal Challengers Bangalore.In this article we bring you everything that you want to know about Smriti Shriniwas Mandhana. Lets know more about Smriti Shriniwas Mandhana Age, Height, Bio, Wiki, Affairs, Facts & More.
Smriti Mandhana Age, Height, Bio, Wiki, Affairs, Facts & More
|Full Name||Smriti Shriniwas Mandhana|
|Landed On Earth||18 July 1996|
|Age (as on 2023)||27 Years|
|School||High School Sangli, Maharashtra.|
|College||Chintaman Rao College of Commerce, Sangli, Maharashtra.|
|Height||In Meters- 1.63m|
Feet & Inches-5’4″
|Handed||Batting – Left-handed|
Bowling – Right-arm off break
|Food Habit||Non Vegetarian|
|Hobbies||Listening Music, Travelling|
|Player||Sachin Tendulkar, MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli|
|Net Worth||₹ 25 Crore|
|Salary||₹ 5 Lakh Per month|
Unknown Facts About Smriti Mandhana
- Mandhana was born in Mumbai to Smita and Srinivas Mandhana. When she was 2 years old, her family shifted to Madhavnagar, Sangli, Maharashtra where she was brought up.
- Mandhana and her brother Shravan used to play district level cricket for Sangli. After watching his brother play for Maharashtra in the Under-16 team, she decided to pursue a career in cricket.
- Although Smriti Mandhana does all her work with the right hand, but her father had a lot of attraction towards left-handed players, after which Mandhana and her brother started batting with the left hand.
- However, she distanced herself from science (study) in school to focus more and more on cricket. Later she did Bachelor of Commerce from Chintaman Rao College, Sangli.
- In the year 2013, Mandhana became the first Indian woman cricketer to score a double century in ODI cricket. She scored 224 runs in 150 balls against Gujarat while playing for Maharashtra.
- Moreover in 2018, Mandhana played in the Keya Super League of England. She became first Indian woman cricketer to play in this league.
- In the year 2018, she was awarded the Rachel Hyo-Flint Award for Best Female Cricketer of the Year. Along with this, she also won the title of ODI Player of the Year from the ICC in the same year.
- Apart from all these, Smriti Mandhana became the youngest player to captain India in T20 at the age of 22 years and 229 days. In the year 2019, she led India in the T20 match against England.
Photoes of Smriti Mandhana
Who is Smriti Mandhana?
Smriti Shriniwas Mandhana is an Indian cricketer who plays for the Indian women’s national team .
What is age of Smriti Mandhana (or) How old is Smriti Mandhana?
Smriti Mandhana is 27 years old as on 2023.
Is Smriti Mandhana married or single?
Smriti Mandhana is unmarried.
What is net worth of Smriti Mandhana?
Net Worth of Smriti Mandhana is approx ₹25 Crore
3 Comments on “Smriti Mandhana Age, Height, Bio, Wiki, Affairs, Facts & More”