Sarvadaman is best known for playing role of Krishna in Ramanand Sagar’s hit television series Shri Krishna. He worked in Hindi, Bengali & Telugu Cinema and also won the National award for the Best Featured Film for Adi Shankaracharya. In film Sirivennela (1986) he played the role of a Flautist. Lets know more about Sarvadaman Banerjee Biography,Family,Wiki & Unknown Facts
|Full Name||Sarvadaman Banerjee|
|Landed on Earth||14 March, 1965|
|Birthplace||Magarwara, Unnao, Uttar Pradesh|
|Age||55 Years as on 2020|
|School||St. Aloysius School, Kanpur|
|College/University||Pune Film Institute|
|Profession||Actor & Social activist|
Marital Status, Affairs & More
|Height||In Centimeters- 173 cm
In Feet Inches-5’8″
In Meters- 1.73 m
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
Traits & Trivia
Interests & Favorites
|Hobbies||Travelling & Meditation|
|Food||Home Made Food|
|Color||Brown & Beige|
Car & Net-Worth
|Net-Worth||1 Million-$6 Million|
Unknown Facts About Sarvadaman Banerjee :-
- Sarvadaman played role in famous TV show like Krishna, Arjuna, Jai Ganga Maiya & Om Namah Shivay.
- Banerjee remained married for 14 years to Sunita Banerjee and then they parted for good. After he left acting to become a yoga Practitioner.
- He has played the role of Dhoni’s coach Chanchal Bhattacharya in neeraj Panday’s Sports biopic M S Dhoni in 2018.
- Currently, he teaches mediatation in Rishikesh & also supports an NGO PANKH which provide free education to 200 slum children & Livelihood skill to 50 underprivileged women of Uttarakhand.
- On 01 March 2020, Sarvadaman opened meditaion house in Rishikesh and named it Light House. There he teaches yoga alongwith his friend Alankrita Banerjee.
- He mostly likes to wear Jeans & T-Shirt or Casuals…speaks perfect English and Colloquial Hindi.