MCO (Movement Control Office) is provided to facilitate defense people in their movement through Indian Railways. These offices are provided almost all major railway stations where defense units are established. MCO hold DDQ quota which is meant for emergency movement of troops mainly for duty or leave for serving defence personnel and their family. MCO Visakhapatnam is one of such cities where MCO is provided to facilitate their defense community. Official name of MCO Visakhapatnam is 433 MC/ MF Detachment. Details of MCO Visakhapatnam Contact Details, FAX & Mobile Number are as follow:-
Details of MCO Visakhapatnam Contact, FAX & Mobile Number
MCO Visakhapatnam is located at Visakhapatnam Railway Station on Platform No 1 at 1st Floor.
|433 MC/MF Detachment,|
1st Floor Railway Station,
Andhra Pradesh, PIN-530004
Opening Hours of MCO Visakhapatnam
|Reservation Timings||Duration||Lunch Break|
|Mon, Tue, Thu & Friday||0830-1700 hrs||1300-1400 hrs|
|Wed & Sat||0830-1330 hrs||–|
|Format For Booking of Ticket From MCO|
|From : Name of Unit|
To : The Officer Commanding, 433 MC/MF Detachment
|1. DETAILS OF SERVICE PERSONNEL|
|2. DETAILS OF PASSENGER|
(A) NAME & RELATIONSHIP
(D) I CARD/ DEPENDENT CARD NUMBER
|3. DETAILS OF JOURNEY|
(A) TRAIN NAME & NUMBER
(B) DATE OF JOURNEY
(C) CLASS OF TRAVEL
(D) PNR NUMBER
|4. SIGNED BY AUTHORITY WITH UNIT SEAL|
- DD Quota is meant for emergency movement of troops for duty commitments and leave proceedings for serving defence personnel and their family. Quota is allotted First Come First Serve basis.
- Booking against DD quota can be doe maximum 30 days prior to the date of journey.
- DD Quota is allowed only on wait listed tickets and not on RAC tickets.
- Request for DD quta resrvation is entertained through official letter, FAX and signal only.
- Request to avail DD quota through telephone is not allowed.
- Defence commuters must carry identity card/ dependent card while booking.
- Cancellation of reservation through DD quota should be informed to MCO strictly before 24 hrs of departure of train.
|Fascilities at MCO, Visakhapatnam|
|1.||Computerised DDQ/ EQ|
|2.||Raising of emergency quota on DDQ/ Non DDQ trains|
|3.||AC premises with limited seating|
|6.||News paper/ magazines|
|7.||DDQ Display board|
|8.||Emergency Medical Kit|
|9.||Liaison with RPG nd GRP|
|10.||Purchase of ticket even when ‘NO ROOM‘ in DDQ trains|
- Railway Security Helpline – 1332
- All India Passenger Helpline – 138
- PNR and Train arrival.departure enquiry – 139
- To report unsavory situation during journey – 182