Arvind Kejriwal is an Indian Politician who became current Chief Minister of Delhi. In 2015 AAP(Aam Admi Party) swept Delhi riding on the back of 49 Lakh voters. In 2019 Lok Shabha election, AAP lost just under two-third of these voters to BJP. And just now(2020) his party won Delhi assembly. Lets know more about Arvind Kejriwal Biography, Family, Age, Political Journey & Some Unknown Facts
|Full Name||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Landed on Earth||16 August, 1968|
|Age||52 Years as on 2020|
|Qualification||Graduate in Mechanical Engineering(West Bengal)|
|School||Campus School, Hisar(Haryana)|
|College/University||Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, West Bengal|
|Politician Party||Aam Aadmi Party(AAP)|
|Brother||Manoj Kejriwal(Software Engineer)|
Marital Status, Affairs & More
In Feet Inches-5’5″
Traits & Trivia
Interests & Favorites
|Hobbies||Reading, Doing Yoga, Watching Movies|
|Social Activist||Anna Hazare|
Achievements & Awards
|2004||Ashok Fellow, Civic Engagment|
|2005||Satyender K Dubey Memorial Award, IIT Kanpur|
|2006||Ramon Magsaysay Award|
Some Unknown Facts About Arvind Kajriwal :-
- Arvind Kajriwal donated his Magsaysay award money to an NGO & also worked with social activist Mother Teresa.
- In 2011, Kejriwal along with Anna Hazare staged India Against Corruption(IAC) movement in Ramlila Maidan, Delhi.
- In 2016, Kejriwal ranked 42nd in business magzine Fortune’s 500 great leaders of the World.
- Arvind also wrote book titled “Swaraj” which was published in 2012.
- Kejriwal became 5th most mentioned Indian politician on social media channels in run-up to the election.
Some Photos of Arvind Kajriwal
You may also like:-