Yashasvi Jaiswal is an Indian cricketer who became the youngest cricketer in the world to score a double century. Jaiswal bought by an Indian Premier League(IPL) team Rajasthan Royals in 2020 for Rs.2.4 crores. Belonging to a very poor family from Uttar Pradesh’s Bhadohi, he sold paani-puri as well as also worked in a dairy milk shop as part time job. Lets know more about Yashasvi Jaiswal Biography, Age, Traits and Unknown Facts
|Full Name||Yashasvi Bhupendra Kumar Jaiswal|
|Landed on Earth||28 December, 2001|
|Birthplace||Bhadoni, Uttar Pradesh|
|Age||19 Years as on of 2020|
|School||BPMG Public School, UP|
|Sister||2 Sisters(Name not Known)|
Marital Status, Affairs & More
In Feet Inches-5’6″
Traits & Trivia
|Food Habit||Non Veg|
Interests & Favorites
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
Some Unknown Facts about Yashasvi Jaiswal
- Yashasvi used to sell pani puri in streets of Mumbai to earn money after coming back from cricket practice.
- Coach Jwala Singh(Jaiswal’s coach) felt the desperation of Yash for cricket and started working hard on enhancing Jaiswal’s game & outcome can be seen now.
- In 2019, he smashed a double in Vijay Hazare Trophy and also became the youngest player to do so.
- Recently Jaiswal was picked in the Under-19 squad for 2020 U19 World Cup and he hit century in semi finals.
- Rajasthan Royals picked Yashasvi Jaiswal at 12 times as his base price(2.40 crore).
Some Photos of Yashasvi Jaiswal