Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev, often referred to Sadhguru is Indian yogi, visionary, poet and auther. Also known as spiritual master with a difference. Sadhguru is Pround founder of Isha foundation, a non-profit organisation. Sadhguru’s words have earned him reputation of preacher all over the world. Lets known more about Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev Biography,Wiki,Age,Family and Amazing Facts.
Biography of Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev Age, Wiki & More
|Full Name||Jagdish Vasudev|
|Nick Name||Jaggi, Sadhguru (Not to be confused with Satguru or Sadguru)|
|Date of Birth||3 September 1957|
|Qualification||BA [English Literature]|
|School||Demonstration School and Mahajana Pre-University College, Mysore|
|College/University||University of Mysore|
|Profession||Yoga preacher, Poet, Author|
|Father||Dr Vasudev (An Ophthalmologist)|
|Brother||One (Name not Known)|
|Sister||One( Name not known)|
Late Vijaya Kumari
|Kids (One Daughter)|
|Height||In Centimeters- 172cm|
In Feet & Inches- 5’8″
In Meters- 1.72m
|Hobbies||Playing Gmaes, Bike riding, Treking|
|Net Worth||$ 10 Million|
|Bike Collection||Royal Enfield|
Books written by Sadhguru
Sadhguru is prominent writer. His books are prominent in the world. Books are available in English and Hindi Variants. Some of his top books are as follow:-
- Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev was the youngest of four children – two boys and two girls.
- At the age of 10, he learnt simple yoga from Malladihalli Sri Raghavendra Swamiji.
- During college years, he was very fond of motorcycles.
- When he was 25 years old, he sat on a rock on Chamundi Hill and he had spiritual experience.
- He conducted his first yoga class in 1983, with seven participants in Mysore.
- In 1993, Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev established the Isha Foundation, a nonreligious, non-profit organisation entirely run by volunteers.
- In 1999, Sadhguru established Dhyanalinga, a yogic temple and a space for meditation. Dhyanalinga was established in Isha Foundation premises itself.
Adiyogi Shiva Statue
- He organised holy journey to Mount Kailash and the Himalayas for spiritual aspirants. He led a group of 514
- In 2012, he was voted among the hundred most powerful Indians for his contribution in the field of environmental protection and for encouraging public participation in ecological issues.
- Sadhguru Jaggi was conferred the Padma Vibhushan civilian award by the Government of India in 2017 in recognition of his contribution to the field of spirituality.
- He has also spoken at various educational institutions and companies including, Oxford University, Stanford University, Harvard University, Yale University, The Wharton School, London School of Economics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Google, Microsoft, Headquarters of the United Nations, World Economic Forum, Australian Leadership Retreat, Indian Economic Summit and TED.
Who is Sadhguru?
Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev, often referred to Sadhguru is Indian yogi, visionary, poet and author.
What is age of Sadhguru(or) How old is Sadhguru?
Born on 3 September 1957, Sadhguru is 65 Years old.
Is Sadguru married or single?
Sadhguru is married. He lost his wife in 1997. Currently Sadhguru is single.
What is net worth of Sadhguru?
Net Worth of is approx $ 10 Million