Peyush Bansal (Shark Tank) Biography, Age, Lifestyle, Unknown Facts & More
Peeyush Bansal is a entrepreneur from India. He is founder and CEO of Lenskart.com, one of the leading e-commerce portal of eyewear in India. Peyush Bansal rose to fame from TV Show Shark Tank India. The show aired from 20 Dec 21 to 04 Feb 22. The show generated lot of interest and shark tank judges came to limelight. Peyush Bansal is often teased for having Katrina Kaif as brand ambassador of his company. Here in this article, we bring you everything about Peyush Bansal that you want to know about him. Lets know more about Peyush Bansal Biography,Age, Lifestyle, Unknown Facts & More
|Full Name||Peyush Bansal|
|Landed On Earth||26 Apr 1985|
|School||Don Bosco School|
|College/University||McGill University Canada|
MBA (IIM Banglore)
Nidhi M Bansal
|Height||In Centimeters- 183cm|
In Feet & Inches- 6’0″
In Meters- 1.83m
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Playing Basketball|
|Net Worth||₹640 Crore|
|Salary||₹12 Lakh Per Episode|
Social Media Links to Connect to your Favourite Star
Some Unknown Facts About Peyush Bansal
- Peyush Bansal is born and brought up in New Delhi.
- Peyush Bansal studied at Don Bosco School.
- Peyush graduated from McGill university in Canada.
- Peyush Bansal completed his training in Honors Bachelor of Engineering course at McGill University, in Electrical -IT, Control and Automation branch from 2002 to 2006.
- In 2007, Peyush Bansal worked for renowned Microsoft Corporation in USA as program manager. Although Peyush Bansal’s first job at Microsoft was good, he left the company after one year.
- Peyush founded Lenskart.com with his friends Amit Chaudhary and Sumeet Kapahi in November 2010.
- Peyush Bansal was ranked in the list of Fortune India’s ‘Best 40 under 40 entrepreneurs-2019’.