Jagat Prakash Nadda (JP Nadda) holds key position in Modi led NDA government. Selected Rajya Sabha MP from Himachal Pradesh, he has become well known face now all over India. He has been master player behind key decisions in NDA1 and NDA 2. Letrs know more about J P Nadda Biography,Family,Politics,Family & Facts
|Full Name||Jagat Prakash Nadda|
|Nick Name||J P|
|Landed on Earth||Dec 2, 1960|
|Age||60 Yrs as on 2020|
|School||St. Xaviers School, Patna|
|College/University||Patna University(BA) and Himachal University, Shimla(LL.B)|
|Mother||Late Shrimati Krishna Nadda|
|Father||Dr. Narain Lall Nadda|
Marital Status, Affairs & More
Traits & Trivia
|1998-2003||Himachal Pradesh’s Minister of Environment,Forest,Science & Technology|
|2007-2012||Member of the Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly for Bilaspur|
|2012||Member of the Rajya Sabha from Himachal Pradesh|
|2014||Minister of Health and Family Welfare|
Some Facts about J P Nadda
- Nadda entered politics in the year 1975 by joining Sampurna Kranti Movement started by Jayaprakash Narayan against then prime minister Indira Gandhi.
- Later he joined ABVP (Youth wing of Bharatiya Janata Party) in Patna University and entered student politics.
- Nadda completed his Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) degree from the Himachal University.
- Being sports enthusiast Nadda represent Bihar in a swimming championship held at Delhi, during his school days.
- Nadda organizing an anti-government campaign against the ruling Congress Party in 1987. As a result, he faced 45-day detention.
- J P became National President of Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha at the young age of 31 years in 1991.
- Nadda fought assembly elections from Himachal Pradesh and won three times. He has been a Cabinet Minister in the Himachal for three terms – from 1993 to1998, 1998 to 2003 and then during 2007-2012 which was a great achievement.
- In 2014, he was selected Minister of Heath and Family Welfare by ruling Modi led NDA Govt.
- In 2019, J P became working president of Bhartiya Janata Party.
You May Also Like:-