Baba Ram Dev,Biography,Wiki,Age, Girlfriend,Family & Facts(Updated)
Swami Ramdev is renowned, celebrated and respected Yog Guru. Baba Ji aims in uniting the world through Yoga. He has acquainted millions about necessity of Yoga and to help people possess a healthy and happy life. A true citizen of India, Swami Ji has been a reason to describe and inspire millions of souls around the world about importance of Yoga, spiritualism and meditation in one’s life. Baba Ramdev is also founder of Patanjali Ayurveda ltd, Patanjali research Centers, Patanjali Paridhan, Food & herbal Park. Lets know more about Baba Ram Dev, Biography, Wiki, Age, Income, Family & Amazing Facts.
|Full Name||Ram Kishan Yadav|
Swami Ramdev, Baba Ramdev
|Landed on Earth||25 December 1965|
|Birthplace||Vill-Hazaribag Ali SayadPur, Distt-Mahendragarh, Haryana|
|Age||54 Yrs(as on 2019)|
|School||Govt School in Shahzadpur,Erstwhile East Punjab(now Haryana)|
|College/University||Gurukul Kangri Vishwa Vidyalaya, Haridwar|
|Profession||Yoga preacher, Businessman|
Ram Niwas Yadav(Farmer)
Ram Bharat(CEO of a Patanjali firm)
Marital Status, Affairs & More
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in Feet Inches- 5’8″
in Meters- 1.73 m
Traits & Trivia
Interests & Favorites
|Interests||Yog, Spirituality, Ayurveda|
|Hobbies||Singing, Travelling, Sports|
|Style Quotient||In 2011, he and Acharaya Balakrishna owned 34 companies with annual turnover Rs 1100 Crore)|
|Net Worth||$ 9.3 Billion(Rs 60000 Crore) in 2018|
|January 2007||Honorary Doctorate, by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar, in recognition of his efforts to popularize the Vedic system/science of Yoga.|
|March 2010||Honored with Degree of Doctorate of Sciences by Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.|
|April 2010||Honored with honorary degree of Doctor of Science by Dr D. Y. Patil Deemed University, Pune, Maharashtra.|
|January 2011||Honored with Sri Chandrashekharendra Saraswati National Eminence Award by Maharashtra Governor K. Shankaranarayanan.|
- In childhood, he remained silent most of the time.
- He suffered paralytic attack in his childhood due to side-effect of medicine. It was Yoga which recovered him.
- At the age of 6, Ramdev fell of a roof while playing. Injury was so severe that he was almost dead. However, he recovered with medication.
- In his childhood, he was accused of stealing oil. Ramdev’s father beat him without knowing the truth.
- Ramdev only studied till 8th,afterwards he joined Gurukul.
- Ramdev and Acharya Balakrishna became friends in 1990 in Haridwar. Ramdeva advanced in Yoga and Acharya advanced in Ayurveda.
- In 1996, Ramdev established “Divya Yog Mandir Trust” alongwith Acharya Karamveer.
- It was in 2003 when he started preaching on Ashtha TV and got fame.
- In 2006, He established “Patanjali Yogapeeth” in Haridwar.
- The name of his business empires taken from father of Yoga “Maharishi Patanjali”.
- Ramdev has 4 doctorate degrees from universities across India.
- Srawan and Sunita Poddar are Scotland based NRIs who gave Ramdev and Balakrishna loan to start business.
- Ramdev has acquired an island in Scotland named Little Cumbrae.
- Baba Ramdev has absolute no stake in the company. Acharya Balakrishna holds 94% stake and 8% goes to Th Scotland NRIs Srawan and Sunita Poddar.
- He wears wooden sleepers and sleeps on the floor.
- He is only preacher/Yogguru who openly speaks about politics, Black money, And other socio-economic problems.